Applying for the Procurement Card
Printed on: . Please go to http://policy.umn.edu for the most current version of the Policy or related document.
- Employee must obtain approval from the Department Card Administrator prior to taking training.
- Must complete the online training course and complete the PCard application, which is available once the online training course is completed.
- Designate a non sponsored default ChartField account number. This cannot be a sponsored account number.
- Sign the application.
- Obtain signed approval from a dean, department head, or designee.
Fax the form to the Procurement Card Program Administrator at 612-626-0876.
Procurement Card Processing Information
- Program Administrator will review and verify cardholder employment status.
- The application will be processed within five business days.
- Card will be issued within five to ten business days.
- Email notification of card arrival is sent to the Department Card Administrator (DCA) from the PCard Office.
Note: The procurement card ChartField must be established in the financial system before card is distributed.